Oil of Me™ Argan Oil is made from 100% Organic Cold Pressed Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil.
The Argan tree is known as the “Tree of Life.” Pure Argan oil is made from the kernels of the nuts from argan trees.
This nutrient-rich oil has high concentrations of Vitamin E and carotenes which are vital components that make up healthy skin. This protein enriched oil strengthens the protein bonding structures which tightens and improves elasticity. Its balanced oleic and linoleic fatty acid content makes it an appropriate oil for combination skin.
Pure argan oil can be also be used as an amazingly effective, chemical-free leave-in conditioner. All you need is a few drops of pure argan oil. Rub the oil thoroughly between your palms and then comb your hands and fingers thoroughly through damp or towel-dried hair. Make sure to massage into the scalp and tips to promote healthy scalp, encourage hair growth and to treat split ends.
When applied to the fingers and toes, Argan oil helps to promote stronger, healthier nails naturally with high levels of Vitamin-E. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities of Argan oil may also help to fight off nail and skin infections associated with poor nail health.
So go on and enjoy all the benefits of this precious oil. Every drop is nature’s gift to you.
5 ARGAN OIL GOODNESS:
- Wonderful cleanser. A powerhouse of nourishing essential fatty acids & antioxidants that purifies as it soothes.
- Great makeup base & moisturizer. Gives your skin a natural glow.
- Balancing Effect. It has a regulating effect on sebum, promoting production of this vital substance for dry skin or reducing its secretion with oily skin.
- Anti-aging X-Factor. Restoring skin’s youthful elasticity and increasing the regenerative rate of healthy skin cells.
- All over radiance. Gives skin, hair, nails and body that healthy sheen. Apply as you would a body lotion or cream.
Argan Oil is suggested for Normal to Combination Skin.
Would you like to try this product?